Personal financial coaching—where you are at the center. Because it’s your future.
The difference between financial planners and financial coaches is you.
Traditional financial planners invest your portfolio, but do little to dig deeper into who you are and what you need. They typically make investment decisions based on the product lines they represent and the commissions they earn.
At Hammond Asset Management, our personal financial coaching approach revolves around you. Coaching means that together we’re engaged. Together we work to reach your financial goals, and you become informed and active in every investment decision.
We’re building your confidence and peace of mind. Your knowledge. Your level of comfort with the inherent risk your investments hold, which is something every investor should know before trusting their portfolio—and their future—to someone else.
When it comes to your investment portfolio, we help you discover exactly what you are doing and why.
- We dig deep and help you discover your own internal purpose for money.
- We teach you how the markets work.
- We help you define a personal investment philosophy and discover your personal risk tolerance.
- We show you how to measure diversification.
- We point out the costs and commissions that may be buried in your portfolio.
- Together, we’ll develop a customized lifelong game plan to guide your investing and spending decisions.
- We’ll show you a clear-cut method for measuring the success of your portfolio, and the three warning signs to differentiate between prudent investing and pure speculation.
- We’ll help you move from a scarcity mentality to an abundance mode.
- And through it all, we’ll guide you towards peace of mind.
Does your financial planner offer such a personal approach? In fact, when’s the last time you heard from your advisor? At the holiday dinner? For your one phone call a year?
It doesn’t have to be that way.
If you’re lacking confidence in the future of your finances, it’s time for us to talk. It’s time to get personal. It’s time for a coach. Start by taking our Personal Investment Assessment, and then call Hammond Asset Management.